How do you achieve a perfect “No Makeup” makeup look using Perricone MD beauty products according to Mari Jasmine? Read more to see the steps.
Last October 19, 2016, Rustan’s Beauty Source PH held another awesome event at Makati which is hosted by blogger and host Mari Jasmine. Using different Perricone MD products, she demonstrated on how to apply the products and how much were needed to achieve a radiant and imperfectly beautiful “No Makeup” makeup look.
Note: Mari Jasmine used her fingers to apply the makeup. According to her, using the fingers instead of the tools will warm the makeup and would result to a more pigmented look and smooth finish.
- Cleanse your face before applying a layer of makeup. Mari explained that even when you think you just woke up and washed your face the night before, there are still germs and dirt residue on your face. I agree so much on this most especially to an oily skin like mine.
- Moisturize your face to keep your skin hydrated and supple all day. Manila is a tropical country where a second stepping outside your house could already give you a dewy skin; however, applying a pea size of moisturizer is still needed, at least for my normal to oily skin that is.
- After letting the moisturizer be absorbed by your skin, apply your sunscreen to protect the skin from UVB rays. If your foundation already has the SPF then you can proceed to applying the foundation instead. Perricone MD No Makeup Foundation has SPF30 and delivers a dewy finish and corrects the skin tone. What I love about the product is the luminous and barely there coverage.
- Next, to hide the dark circles and marks on her face, Mari used the No Concealer Concealer of Perricone MD which also served as the eye primer. I liked the fact that the concealer settled without crease. Mari gave an essential piece of advice that made me appreciate her as an influencer even more. She told us that there was no need to conceal every blemish on the face because then, the face would turn out flat. Leaving the face as natural as possible would add more beauty and ideally, would achieve the look.
- Dab some Perricone MD No Eyeshadow Eyeshadow to add a little bit of colour to your peepers. This will help awaken and will give your eyes a natural look.
- Apply a little bit of bronzer and contour your face to highlight your cheek bones, jaw line, and forehead. One of Perricone MD’s bestsellers is the No Bronzer Bronzer because it imparts a healthy and smooth finish.
- To add colour to the cheeks, Mari dabbed three dots using Perricone MD No Blush Blush on her cheekbone. She highly recommended this product because there was minimal usage to this, but the result was superb. The product was pigmented that gave Mari prominent cheeks and youthful glow.
- Since your cheeks are already flushed and glowing, accentuate them by using the Perricone MD No Highlighter Highlighter. I personally love this one and would buy soon. Dab a dot on top pf your cheek bones, brow bones, tip of nose, philtrum (top of upper lip), and tip of chin. The moment the sun touches your skin, the highlighter will give you an elegant glow. Perfect!
- Curl your lashes and apply a coat or two of Perrcione MD No Mascara Masacra. The fine tooth comb ensures precise application that gave Mari thicker and longer lashes. See the photos below!
- Lastly, my favourite part. Put on Perricone MD No Lipstick Lipstick. Give a coat or two to leave your lips the natural, rosy look. To give your lips glossy finish, swipe some No Lipgloss Lipgloss that is of the same shade as the lipstick.
And you’re done!
I love this look so much. Not only does it look good on most skin tones, but it is also easy to apply. No tools or technique is needed to achieve this look which, in my opinion, is very helpful especially if you are not a morning person and you need a go-to look for work. Mari also mentioned that this look also works best after a tiring day at work and you need an instant glam look before meeting up with friends or loved ones. Two thumbs up for this!
Thank you so much, Rustan’s Beauty Source PH! One happy kid right here for bringing home one of the six lipgloss giveaways (plus makeup bag and moisturizer) for being an early registrant and of course, for seeing one of my fashion icons Mari Jasmine.