If there is one thing that will complete my outfit, that is definitely a pair of statement earrings. You know what they say that you feel naked when you forget to wear a favourite accessory. Yes, that’s me and earring size doesn’t matter, but heavy ones are not an option. Whenever I give my pearls a rest, I bring the party on my ear.
In search for the best dangly, tassels, unique, or hand-made earrings, and to support the local artisan, I have come up with a list of artists and stores that sell gorgeous and unlike-anything-else creations.
- @lilyjewelry Fell in love with these Lilies the moment I laid eyes on them. I could pair them with whatever I could think of- from modern vintage to laid-back style.
- @sining_by_jobellemedina Jobelle really has golden hands and these beaut are my favourite pair so far! From tassels to clip-ons, Sining by Jobelle has and can create anything. And, the best part of my experience buying from her is that she’s extra accommodating and her thank you letter.
- @shopdustyrose Simplicity and elegance. Two things that made me wear this pair over and over. Easily one of my favourites among a sea of statement earrings!
- @etsnikph Made with LOVE. These rainbow earrings bring colour and life to any outfit- most especially to mine since I wear basic colours all the time.
- @laislaluisa_ph I can proudly say that buying twice from this shop is never a regret. The fact that they make your earrings right before your eyes make me feel extra special.
- @classyariashop Big, chunk, and quirky. Two pairs from Classy Aria partied hard on my ear and received a lot of compliments from people.
- @lovisajewellery This brand isn’t a local store, but was my companion when I was still living in Singapore. From studs to chandelier earrings, you name it, they have it.